Knowing about the winning strategies of Texas Holdem poker game also includes knowing about the top ten worst starting hand and these are:
- 7-2- Having the 7-2 suit is considered as the worst hand in the Texas Holdem. These are the lowest two cards that the player is unable to make a straight. Even, if they are suited the game will make a very low flush and having both these pairs is equal to a low hand.
- Cards with 2-8 numbers are the bad thing for a high card.
- Tying up with 3-8 and 3-7 especially the 3 will make the hand beat the two above it but with 3-8 combination the player cannot make a straight and the same is also with the combination of 3-7.
- 2-6 paring hand will entitle the player to loose in about ninety percent of time. This sequence is not considered as good odds.
- 2-9, 3-9, 4-9 is the pair that involves the middle pair that could still be a beat by anyone holding the pocket 10. The player is usually fooled by having these combinations as he or she is a false thinking that he or she has the best hand thereby losing the money finally.
- 2-10 combination is not considered as a good hand but it is linked the poker player Doyle Brunson who captured the two World Series of Poker Bracelets by playing with it.
- 5-9 is also a bad combination. However, these combinations are played to be a fun mode.
- Tie usually occurs with the following numbers – 4-7, 4-8, 5-8, 3-6 and all these are unsuited for winning the game.
- The other combination of cards that are considered bad for win to win situation are Face Card in combination with low card and Ace Plus low card.
Thus, the above-mentioned tips will help in knowing about the worst starting hands in the Texas holdem poker game. IndoCasino, play online casino for real money.