Presently The Texas Holdem is claimed as one of the widely known forms of Poker CC Games in the US. It is the main version of Poker game that is played in different casinos. Texas Holdem is played with a 52-card deck. Two to twenty players are involved in this game.
The player needs to be well acquainted with the following guidelines or rules ahead of playing Texas Holdem game.
- Two players, who display blind bets, accompany the dealer. The one player who is on the left side of the dealer displays the small blind bet. The other player displays the big blind bet.
- Each player deals with at least two cards that are in face down direction. These cards are known as hole cards or pocket cards.
- The player, who is positioned on the left side of the big blind bet, makes the first move. The player is free enough to do call the bet, enhance it, or fold. The betting goes on uninterrupted in a clock-wise direction of the table.
- As soon as the betting is over, three cards are thrown up in the face-up direction in the middle of the table, which is called the board. The initial three cards in Texas Holdem are called “Community cards” and every player is allowed to combine these cards with their own hole cards to make the best hand.
- Beginning the flop on, the betting is kick started by the player, who is on the left side of the dealer and he/she can either bet or check
- The fourth card is dealt with face up on to the board. This card is known as the Fourth street card.
- New betting round is taken up
- The last card is flipped face up. This card is called the Fifth Street Card
- During the last part of betting, the left over players exhibit their cards and the player who obtains the top five cards combines their pocket cards with the cards that are on the board thereby winning the game
If you are interested in playing poker online, please register with IndoPoker.